Monday 17 September 2012

Workshop Pictures



On Friday and Saturday the church hall turned into a classroom and fabric shop thanks to Michele and Colin from Mami's Country Quilt shop in Duck Lake.  13 guild members took part in a Judy Neimeyer class taught by Michele and everyone had a great time.   Michele was an excellent teacher and we all learnt some great new quilting tips and techniques!!

 Here are pictures of everyone working on there projects.














Lynn was the first one done her blocks and here they are on the design board.


Sheri was the second one done her blocks and here are hers.


I was the third one done my blocks and I was able to get the center of my quilt together before packing up.


Thanks to Barb Harrower and Marg Lyle for the pictures!

3 comments:

Lori S said...

Wish I had been there with you. Looks like you guys had a great time! All the bolts of batiks - my heart is beating faster in front of the computer! I don't know how you could concentrate with them staring at you. Can't wait to see all the completed projects.

Lynn B. said...

looking forward to seeing them all finished.
LynnB

Jeffrey Finley said...

Thanks for sharring this